Lifetime Product Guarantee – Replacement Policy
- Products made from Tritan and Sorona are guaranteed to be unbreakable in normal use.
- Any product confirmed by visual inspection to have a defect in materials or workmanship, or if made from Tritan or Sorona and were broken or were not dishwasher safe in normal use will be replaced or purchase price refunded. Reasonable costs of transport will be refunded.
- Products damaged by normal wear, improper care (see below) or abuse will not be replaced.
How to claim a replacement
Place of Purchase Simply return the product to the place of purchase with the original sales docket and it will be replaced free of charge (depending on store’s policy)
Or send the product with a request for replacement to:
704 South Road
- Tritan and Sorona materials are dishwasher safe and will last indefinitely with normal levels of heat and detergent. Some older dishwashers can have elevated drying temperatures above 120 degrees C which can result in some surface defects in Tritan, and a softening of the non-slip material. Structural integrity will however remain intact.
- Modern dishwashers with their low velocity jets and moderate temperatures of around 75 degrees C are the best way to retain the original surface sparkle and clarity. Tritan and Sorona will last indefinitely under these conditions.
- If washing by hand, avoid using a scourer or nylon brush as this may scratch the surface.
- Light buffing with a lens cleaning cloth will remove some small scratches.
- Avoid using some aniseed based drinks such as Ouzo, Pastis, Ricard and Pernod as they may cause permanent damage.
- Avoid using strong solvents as they may cause permanent damage.